Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Shopping for Mom


   Mom's are the ones you don't want to forget at Christmas, but if you have a picky Mom who has EVERYTHING sometimes shopping can be tough!  Check out the many outdoor apparel options at http://www.outbacktrading.com/... Many Outback fashions now come in Women's sizes 1X- 2X, as well as Ladies S - XL  so I found the cozy wine fleece (Style 4844, Rally Fleece Jacket)  that was a perfect size and color.  Fleece is always a big hit this time of the year. click on http://www.outbacktrading.com/ladies_apparel_main.html to check out the selection. Oh!  And don't tell my Mom you know what she's getting please????

2 comments:

  1. The pack-a-roo rocks! I recently received a Pack-a-Roo coat and absolutely love it. Here in Wisconsin it can get mighty cold and wet, and yet when I'm outside with my horses I need to be able to move around and stay dry. I wear the coat over a heavy sweater and I have freedom of movement yet I stay dry and warm. on top of that, I can wear the coat out shopping and it's stylish! Thanks for making such a versatile coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received some Outback products for evaluation--the short oilskin jacket in black, a women's barn coat, a ladies jacket and raincoat that folds into a backpack. The results are RAVE reviews. The quality is unmatched by other products we have received, and several people have asked how they can purchase the products. They will be prominently featured in our 2010 Hoof Beats Gift Guide, where we expect even more people to feall in love with them.
    Nicole Kraft
    Hoof Beats
    www.hoofbeatsmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete