Monday, March 8, 2010

Outback Oilskin Duster always in fashion!

I was at a very formal dinner affair this Saturday. The ladies and gents were dresses for the red carpet. I was aware that a band was hired for the affair. I walked in and I spotted a member of the band wearing an oilskin duster. I had to go and chat with him and get all the dirt on him and his duster. His face lit up as he told me his duster story. Of course it is his absolute fav coat and it goes with him everywhere. One of the other band members offered some info that he maybe didn't want me to know, he stated that he even sleeps with his duster. Of course I told him that I want pictures of that! We all had a good laugh. Every time the band had a 5 min. break he would throw on his most prized possession ( his duster), walk through the sea of top hats and gowns, and out the door he went. I just love that no matter the venue, or the class of people, the Outback Duster is always in good fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment